Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Found: Insight

I could blog or I could write.

Really, how many words can I write in the 40 minutes I have before I must leave for work? Wouldn't this time be better spent, I don't know, doing something? I'll write when I have copious amounts of silent, unhindered time.

Then I open my quote journal, and find this:

"You will turn over a many a futile new leaf 'til you learn we must all write on scratched-out pages."

Mignon McLaughlin

So I'm writing and wishing you happy travels down your own imperfect road.

3 comments:

  1. Great choice. Happy travels to you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My road has been bumpy, then dark, then blinding, then flooded, and now I'm pulling over at a pit stop so I can blog. Happy travels to you too oh wise one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award for you!!!
    http://frankiediane.blogspot.com/2009/11/im-scrapper-all-full-of-honesty-and.html

    ReplyDelete