Monday, June 1, 2015

Long Time, No Post

Hi.

Remember me?

My name's Marie and I used to write this blog, Booknapped, about all the books and poetry and authors I love.

Then I had a baby, and I got really, really busy. I hardly had any time to blog. But I still kept reading and writing and dreaming of being an author. And guess what.

It eventually happened.

I got an agent. Her name is Lana Popovic.

And Sky Pony Press published my first book. It's called The Lost Marble Notebook of Forgotten Girl & Random Boy.

And now I am once again writing a YA novel!

And the baby is now a 4-year-old little girl who rules my world.

But one day I realized that I never told you guys any of that because I stopped posting here so long ago.

So if you enjoyed the stuff you read from me here (Some of you really did. You wrote to tell me so!), you should check out my new website, mariejaskulka.com, and my YA novel in verse.

Here it is on Goodreads, where you should totally click the Want to Read button.

Hope all your dreams are coming true too!

No comments:

Post a Comment